As the amount of vehicles on the world's road grows, the need for effective traffic management is essential. In many cases, traditional fixed wire networks are too costly and disruptive. Intelligent wireless networks from Datasat are robust, reliable and rapidly deployed to enable a scalable, cost-effective video backbone for traffic management systems.
Wireless network quickly deployed and extended dramatically reducing the cost and traffic disruption of wired alternatives.
Intelligent wireless equipment optimised for video and rich media traffic to enable the real-time transmission to central control rooms and field personnel.
Layer 3 architecture introduces intelligent network management that reduces latency and rating issues to increase throughput. Wireless equipment capable of up to 300Mbps.
Existing CCTV cameras and new IP cameras accommodated on the same wireless network to protect existing investment.
Self-healing intelligent wireless infrastructure provides 'self-healing' capabilities while requiring less wireless equipment to cover extended areas.
Range of Video Management Servers for effective recording, storage and analysis of traffic video and related data.
Advanced Traffic Management
Wireless surveillance networks from Datasat are ideally suited for traffic monitoring applications, where fibre infrastructure is unavailable or cost and time-prohibitive to install. By installing a flexible and scalable wireless solution, planning departments can monitor usage and make more effective decisions about current and future traffic needs. Not only is the network quick to deploy, it can be quickly disassembled and re-deployed as requirements change so extending the life of network equipment and lower cost of ownership.
• Low cost and robust wireless infrastructure optimised for video and rich media traffic.
• Innovative 4 radio wireless equipment enables low latency throughput of 300Mbps per radio to enable real-time data transmission where required.
• Advance QoS-based traffic management to ensure that the correct bandwidth is allocated to individual cameras or hotspots, as required.
• Wireless network equipment operates seamlessly from -40oC to +50oC.
• Multi-service network architecture to support traffic management and surveillance applications on same infrastructure as other corporate network services.
• Exclusive range of Video Management Systems for effective capture, storage and analysis.
An End to End Service
Datasat offers a complete range of services - network design, network build, network management and network maintenance - to ensure customers benefit from dealing with a single supplier for their communications needs. The company has over 25 years of experience creating effective connectivity solutions ranging from small remote sites to global VSAT networks. Organisations benefit from a single contract with single SLA and single pricing structure - and only one contact if issues arise.