Organisations in industries such as critical infrastructure utilities, mining, telecommunications and construction have deployed millions of external assets in remote sites worldwide. These assets must be protected against theft and vandalism but they also need to be remotely monitored to ensure efficient operations. Datasat creates robust, multi-service networks delivering both functions effectively.
Quickly and cost-effectively extend network infrastructure into locations beyond current reach of fibre or copper.
Robust and reliable outdoor wireless equipment that operates in the harshest environments delivering availability above 99.995%.
Layer 3 architecture places intelligence at network's edge and enables advanced QoS-based traffic management to accommodate the 'bursty' nature of surveillance data.
Multi-service network management allows monitoring and surveillance systems to operate seamlessly and securely with other network service over the same communications infrastructure.
Range of Power over Ethernet (PoE), solar and wind-based power options to enable uninterrupted network operation in highly remote areas.
Remote monitoring from anywhere on an IP network – from any web-enabled device – for field personnel to reduce response times.
Availability When It's Needed
Bandwidth is rarely an issue for remote asset management. Most monitoring data can be adequately achieved in low-bandwidth formats such as SCADA. Surveillance systems do not need to be constantly on. Instead, the network needs to be able to accommodate bursts of activity such as when an unusual motion is detected. This means that the network needs to be continually available but responsive to claim bandwidth the instant it is required. Datasat has over 20 years experience of delivering remote infrastructures solutions for critical communications so the correct level of connectivity is ensured.
• Low cost and robust network infrastructure in remote locations.
• Multi-service network architecture to support surveillance and monitoring applications on same infrastructure as other corporate network services.
• Advance traffic management to ensure that the correct bandwidth is allocated to remote assets as required.
• Wireless network equipment operates seamlessly from -40oC to +70oC .
• Satellite and wireless capabilities to ensure high performance, low cost backhaul from almost any location on the globe.
• Exclusive range of Video Management Systems for effective capture, storage and analysis.
An End to End Service
Datasat offers a complete range of services - network design, network build, network management and network maintenance - to ensure customers benefit from dealing with a single supplier for their communications needs. The company has over 25 years of experience creating effective connectivity solutions ranging from small remote sites to global VSAT networks. Organisations benefit from a single contract with single SLA and single pricing structure - and only one contact if issues arise.