Many remote locations remain without broadband or Internet connectivity. Where it is available, it is often expensive, slow and unreliable. With large telecom providers reticent to invest, rural communities must seek alternatives to deliver the communications network infrastructure they require. Datasat works in partnership to deliver rural broadband that is timely, affordable and manageable.
Broadband and internet services cost-effectively delivered over a large geographic area using less wireless equipment.
Public and secure private traffic share same network infrastructure so residential, business and emergency service traffic can seamlessly co-exist.
License free wireless systems can be deployed quickly – in a matter of hours – without physical disruption or regulatory compliance.
Intelligent Layer 3 architecture allows greater throughput and lower latency while enabling advanced traffic management to an individual user level.
Effective creation and management of Point of Presence (POP) of wireless network onto the fibre backbone where available. Satellite backhaul option also available.
Complete range of remote monitoring and management services available that can be delivered as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to reduce the community's costs and management overhead.
Communities Aren't Created Equally
Rural communities aren't the same as their urban counterparts. In fact, one rural community is not the same as another. Each has its own set of requirements and geographic challenges. A large construction or mining site is as much a community as a remote village but with very different needs. Datasat tailors each network to the needs of that community. The company's ability to create high performance, high availability multi-service networks ensures that all requirements are covered by a single infrastructure, single supplier and single contract.
• Wireless routers, access points, antennae and power units ruggedized for continuous outdoor operations in the most hostile and challenging environments.
• Intelligent wireless networks that effectively extend coverage with less wireless equipment to minimise initial investment and running costs over the lifecycle of the network.
• Advance Layer 3-based traffic management enabling dynamic QoS-driven bandwidth allocation to an individual service, user group or user level.
• Multiple services – voice, business applications, surveillance, etc – operate seamless over a single network infrastructure.
• Satellite, wireless, fibre and end-to-end network capabilities.
• Connectivity to worldwide PSTN and other national and international carriers to establish Point of Presence to fibre backbone.
• Web-based and Cloud-based network management to enable comprehensive remote management from Datasat's UK NOC.
• Range of power options – including solar and wind – to ensure uninterrupted remote operation.
An End-to-End Service
Datasat offers a complete range of services - network design, network build, network management and network maintenance - to ensure customers benefit from dealing with a single supplier for their communications needs. The company has over 25 years of experience creating effective connectivity solutions ranging from small remote sites to global VSAT networks. Organisations benefit from a single contract with single SLA and single pricing structure - and only one contact if issues arise.