As demand for energy grows, oil and gas companies must access new resources in increasingly efficient ways. Datasat delivers a range of communications services especially suited to the oil and gas industries for both onshore and offshore operations. Specialising in the creation of an end-to-end multi-service network infrastructure, A leading VSAT satellite service provider, Datasat provides managed VSAT, intelligent outdoor wireless and fibre connectivity to drilling contractors, operators and service companies worldwide.
Best-of-breed network infrastructure based on the correct blend of communications technologies – VSAT satellite, wireless, fibre - to guarantee connectivity in the world's harshest environments and hard to reach places
A single multi-service QoS-driven infrastructure maximises productivity and asset value while reducing costs and downtime
Intelligent network management increases security, coverage and performance while reducing the amount of network equipment and management involved
Highest levels of reliability, availability and security to enable continuous operations – whether manned or unmanned – almost anywhere in the world
Most advanced communications solutions and systems delivered via Datasat's privately owned infrastructure and managed from its UK-based NOC
Complete remote communications solution from a single supplier – with a single contract, single SLA and single pricing structure
• Single infrastructure for voice, data, audio/video, corporate networking, asset monitoring and management, CCTV and security and entertainment services.
• Communications footprint covering the worlds hard to reach places and harshest of environments.
• Satellite, wireless, microwave, fibre and end-to-end network capabilities.
• Innovative wireless solution provides 4G coverage in areas with poor or no mobile signal.
• Advance traffic management enabling dynamic QoS-driven bandwidth allocation to an individual service, user group or user level.
• Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and mesh configurations to enable flexible network design based around performance, security and reliability.
• A privately owned communications hub infrastructure.
• Partner relationship with national and international carriers to ensure effective Point of Presence to fibre backbone where available.