Any emergency service, police, ambulance, fire or coast guard, simply cannot be without a functioning communications network. Whether operating in remote areas or responding to a disaster, resilient and rapidly deployable communications solutions is not just a requirement, it is a mandatory. With specialist experience of integrating TETRA networks, Datasat provides a range of satellite backhaul and rapid deploy services for emergency services and first responders.
Deploy remote communications where required within hours
Have service operation within one hour. Mobile units that can be installed and deployed in less than 15 minutes for emergencies and disaster recovery
Easily scale bandwidth and data rates up to 300Mbps
Single Carrier Per Channel (SCPC) VSAT system delivering the necessary bandwidth, resilience and security to handle mission critical communications
Mount on a variety of environments including vehicles. Re-deploy equipment quickly and easily
Highly robust VSAT installation – with independent power supply – for continuous low maintenance operation
• Secure, resilient and high performance VSAT backhaul from the world's remotest locations.
• In-depth experience of integrating satellite backhaul with TETRA-based emergency networks.
• Satellite coverage analysis and selection.
• Rapid deploy satellite that can be installed and operational in less than 15 minutes.
• Integration of satellite with wireless, cellular and fibre technologies to deliver complete end-to-end global networking.
• Web-based and Cloud-based network management to enable comprehensive remote management from Datasat's UK NOC.
• Reliability and quality of service guaranteed by SLA.
An End to End Service
Datasat offers a complete range of services - network design, network build, network management and network maintenance - to ensure customers benefit from dealing with a single supplier for their communications needs. The company has over 25 years of experience creating effective connectivity solutions ranging from small remote sites to global VSAT networks. Government organisations benefit from a single contract with single SLA and single pricing structure - and only one contact if issues arise.