Few organisations have more exacting remote communications requirements than the foreign affairs office of national governments. With embassies and consulates situated in almost every corner of the world creating an effective global network infrastructure is extremely challenging. Every embassy requires a good level of service while, with the national interest at stake, secure communications are vital.
A wide range of voice, data and video applications – including VoIP, Internet, ERM, video conferencing and security – delivered securely over a single network infrastructure
Best of breed remote infrastructure based on satellite, wireless and fibre technologies with the highest level of security including IP and radio encryption
Global communications networks optimised for cost, performance and security regardless of how remote and hostile the location
Flexible and dynamically adaptable bandwidth agreements
Every site is personally surveyed by a Datasat engineer that has gained UK government security clearance
Full understanding and experience of government processes and facilities to enable support with local import and transmission licensing
The Challenge of Cost-effective Communications
Almost every government organisation anywhere in the world is operating within a very tough fiscal environment. Secure communications are essential but they must also be cost-effective. For over 25 years, Datasat has been delivering network infrastructure to diplomatic services designed to minimise the amount of network equipment and management overhead required. In addition, we provide exceptional reliability through facilities such as multi-path and redundant path routing as well as back-up networks.
• Complete design, build, management and maintenance service with networks pre-engineered and tested to enable rapid deployment and reliable operations.
• Multiple services – voice, business applications, surveillance, etc – operate seamlessly over a single network infrastructure.
• Network availability over 99.995% can be guaranteed by stringent SLA.
• Advance Layer 3-based traffic management enabling dynamic QoS-driven bandwidth allocation to an individual service, user group or user level.
• Connectivity to worldwide national and international carriers to established Point of Presence and fibre backbone.
• Web-based and Cloud-based network management to enable comprehensive remote management from Datasat's UK NOC.
An End to End Service
Datasat offers a complete range of services - network design, network build, network management and network maintenance - to ensure customers benefit from dealing with a single supplier for their communications needs. The company has over 25 years of experience creating effective connectivity solutions ranging from small remote sites to global VSAT networks. Government organisations benefit from a single contract with single SLA and single pricing structure - and only one contact if issues arise.